Superb Awesome ♥
Anak Lelaki Kelabu Berpeluang-Greyson Chance (:
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 • Wednesday, November 30, 2011 • 0 comments

I’m gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!again and again!! 
Once you’re into this bright-eyed, freckle-faced kid,you’re so dead!  !  @greysonchance

CRAZY BUT COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Haahaa :D He is the cutest guy that I ever meet (:


I sent this to @greysonchance on 16 Aug,but he couldn’t see it.. T T

Macam mane la aku boleh sangkut kat dye. Tak paham betol aku . Aku tak pernah adore someone sampai macamnie sekali auw. Tapi dye dah ade Qistina Enaraa . Jealous2 gak but NVM (: Aku suka Greyson Chance yang tak pernah kenal aku dan tak pernah fikirkan aku ponn :D

DISCLAIMER





Hello and Welcome my cutie zombie(s). You have entered to my PRECIOUS blog. No harsh word, be enjoy (: Hopes you like my blog, remember, AWESOME STORY MEANS AWESOME LIFE. Believes in MIRACLES.

Profile


TAGBOARD

LIKE! LIKE! LIKE!


TALKING HERE!



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
♦ Tinggalkan jejak anda di sini
♦ I'll follow you back.


All rights reserved ® Nurul Nadiah 2012