Superb Awesome ♥
Adore HIM ♥ Greyson Chance
Monday, November 28, 2011 • Monday, November 28, 2011 • 1 comments


Hee, nowadays people keep talking about HIM, my new BoyFiee #aceceh . Greyson Chance . The new phenomenon thats will beat JUSTIN BIEBER #sorry BELIEBERS. Dont worry JB & GC both are the best (: Aku taktau nape tadi, lepas aku bukak LAPTOP. Aku tringin nk discover bout GC. Bukakbukak je lagu Waiting Outside The Lines. Tros ade cupid panah hati aku. ILY ♥ Greyson Chance. Try la usha Waiting Outside The Lines & Unfriend you (:

Dye comel, bak kata Arul Aqim




Sausan tanye...


Ofc la , ILY .

But aku still kene ingat , idola aku Nabi Muhammad s.a.w . Remember God . Dont being too ADORE to Greyson Chance. Soory Taylor Swift , I adore him now ♥




Nak tau tak paleng mengejutkan umur dye, 14 tahun. Same with me, atototo ♥ Birthday dye 16 August 1997. Tinggi dye 163cm, sorry la GC, I'm taller than you 165cm. Greyson Chance .










  Kbai , maaf kalau entry ni buat korang marah C:

DISCLAIMER





Hello and Welcome my cutie zombie(s). You have entered to my PRECIOUS blog. No harsh word, be enjoy (: Hopes you like my blog, remember, AWESOME STORY MEANS AWESOME LIFE. Believes in MIRACLES.

Profile


TAGBOARD

LIKE! LIKE! LIKE!


TALKING HERE!



♦ URL blog wajib ade not email
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
♦ Tinggalkan jejak anda di sini
♦ I'll follow you back.


All rights reserved ® Nurul Nadiah 2012